Saturday, June 7, 2008

An Interview...

Just a few days ago,for the very first time,I've attended an interview in UCSI,in order to know whether i'm qualified to get the course that i've applied!
It was only a short interview,which only used me about 45 minutes to complete it,yet, I felt nervous and panic. As I mentioned earlier, this is my first time of attending this type of interview and honestly I do not know what should I do or the things that I need to prepare for it.
The interview was divided into 2 parts,which comprises a chemistry test and conversation with the professors.
Overall, I think my performance during interview was average only, especially the chemistry test! The test was not tough,as what the professor told us after it,
" Is it very easy?I think even the secondary school's students also can pass the test!".
But the problem is that for almost half year i didn't touch my chemistry notes and mostly the questions were based on organic chemistry! Then,the structure of the question was a bit weird and i was confused with it!
By Jove!
I think I didn't do well on it and now I hope that I won't fail the test as the failures are required to retake the test!
Ah...........
God bless me!
I'm waiting for the letter(I just want the offer letter please....)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u remind me of my first interview for the STAR scholarship~ haha~
So yeah, i can really und....and of coz, i din get it with my broken english~ but i told myself, it's okay~ Coz it had given me a chance to learn and I gain something from tat~
I bet, when it comes to second time, u wil do better~

It's great, isnt it?

^^v

all the best~

John said...

Ha..same with you..if i din get it,most probably is due to the test..
If not,then must be my broken english compared to others...
Anyway,I had try my best on it ad..
Just that,if i din get it,then,i need to take another course ad...
And it's another trouble for me...
Anyway,i still manage to take it...
Thx for support..