Sunday, June 8, 2008

~8TH OF JUNE~

During these days ,I've been trying my best to get back my ownself ...
Actually it should be an easy job to forget all the unnecesary things,which may make someone feel down or become a moody person; But,I would say that,it's not for me...
A question that's keep coming out into my mind is ,
Who am i???
Where am i?
Where is my heart?
I used to be a happy goal lucky and a good student,i guess..
But now,til this moment,I think that i'm the useless person in the world...
It seems to be a gargantuan task for me to get back the spirit...
It has only one more month to go before I begin my new study life,or even less than it...
Is it enough for me to find back my ownself,and the spirit to keep fighting with life?
Can I do that?
God bless me....

~I wanna say "HAPPY DUAN WU JIE" to every people in every nook and corner of the world!~

4 comments:

Kevin Lee said...

during a state of denial, th ebest way is to spend lots of time really sorting out who u are and who u aspire to be. u're most probably in the state of really understanding urself. although it takes time, u will succeed one day. just stay tough, and remember that many ppl loves ya.

DannyT said...

actually sometimes we might feel lost~
everyone of us~
dun be so negative lol if u r confuse~
its the process of learning and growing~
try to talk to some frens~all the best dude~

PS:of cos i do remember u...mi's fans are united!!hehe
i didnt know that u r living in kl,arent u?
by the way,there will be a gathering soon,do u know that?will u join us?

John said...

Thx for the support..
Thx for everything...

John said...

dt,i'm not living in KL...but i'll be going to KL on July, for study...
Abt the gathering,i'm not sure whether i can join u all to sing k or not..but i ad told immas tat i wil join the dinner..so c u there!!