Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sICk...

Raining season...
Raining days...
I'm getting to fall in a sick soon...nope..i'm in a sick now!!
Although i'm not as busy as i used to be for the past few months,still,i'm having a lot of things in my hands!
The daily activity that i must do-STUDY!! Actually my final exam will be only held on next month,and i will have one week holiday,which called study break,for me to do revision,i just can't control myself,or in another way to say that,i couldn't let myself to put down the books!!
Even my friends also saying that i'm a too crazy and putting too much of pressure on myself...haiz...i know..it's my problem..
Just that i don't wish to waste any time,since i'm not as smart as others...
I got my result for the other subjects a few days ago! For the "useless" subject,which i thought i will be failed on it,surprisingly,i got B for it...
Thanks God!
However,for another subject,which took me 4 credit hours for this semester,i only managed to get a B for it...
Since my result is so bad,how come that i don't study like a crazy people?!
Well,i know,i should relax myself,and now i'm in an ill too...stress is the main problem,i guess...
Just hope everything will be fine soon...
I'll be good!

No comments: