Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let it be...

Well,my blog is not updated for a few days ad..
Guess what was i doing?
Just bcoz that i'm too busy on holding da notes n books for 24 hours per day...
Just did some unusual things,or smtg tat was out of expectation a few days ago...
Guess wat?
Sitting in KL CENTRAL from 1130am till 8pm..I was wondering how could i do that..
Of course i won't waste my time by jus sitting there,n there's no a seat for me too..
Jus took out da notes,n doing da same things again...
Is it da life tat i want?hahaha..
Only for that particular time,i guess..but lately,i omos locked up myself in da room everyday..
I noe it's not good...but somehow,i stil ned to force myself to do that..c..is "force"..

Something that is not belong to u,u wil never get it,no matter how hard u r trying to do that...
I'm fully understand this phrase..
Tired of continuing the road ad..
Jus let it be...
I shud...

No comments: