Monday, October 6, 2008

Shock......

After having two weeks holiday,finally,my hectic and busy university life,has started again!
Today,is my first day coming back to my campus,my lecture halls,and also meet back my dearly coursemates! Very surprise to see that most of them have changed a new look,like dye their hairs or changed her hair style!Glad to know that most of them were enjoying their holidays( since none of them were fully focussed on study for that two weeks,haha!!)
By the way,i was shock with two "big" news,or i would say it's kind of "good news"!
Firstly,when i was in the lecture hall,waiting for my lecturer,my coursemate told me that we can get to know our mid-term exam result and it's my major subject-pemakanan....I was so nervous and excited by that time,and when i checked it:
"Yes! I did it!"..hehe..i got A for my major subject,and this is the only subject that i feel confident on,luckily,my efforts were paid off...Good!
But for the rest of the 4 subjects,i had no idea on it....Hope it won't be too bad!!
The second news that shocking me was,once again,i'm selected to be one of the actors for Pesta Angpau Drama 2009!!
Again,it proved that i'm really "good in acting",although i was not!!
Well,my busy life is starting again,as i need to prepare myself for the final exam while involving different activities,like drama...but luckily my time table is not so packed as few months ago..so thanks god!!
So,wish me luck!!

6 comments:

C said...

wow.. congratulations o~~

Wish u lucks in 'acting' yea.. :PP

DannyT said...

wa congratulations wo~
good luck to the rest of ur subjects~

John said...

haha..thx...

immas said...

bro..

u know my best wishes will always be with you! the most important is take care of yourself k!

ganbatte :)

your bro.Immas

-hanz- said...

ok, i'm abit late but it's better than never. hehe. congratulations!

do hope you'll do the same in the remaining subjects. eh, i didn't know you can act. hehe. good luck in it yea?

John said...

lolz..i oso duno tat i can act..
haha..