Saturday, May 9, 2009

Holidays=No stress...

My second semester is finally come to the end..
Back to my hometown 2 hours ago...

And i started to wonder...
What would i do during this 8-weeks break?!

I have no idea...
Perhaps i would be staying at home and doing nothing...
Except going for trips...
I really don't have much things to do...

While others are damn hardworking of finding a job to earn pocket money...
I choose to rest...
It doesn't mean that i have lots of money..
Just that,that's the only period which i could really relax myself,without any stress...
Because i know,i will not be able to do that in the normal days..

Sounds stupid right?!
Yea,i told myself,next semester,i would be more crazy on my study...
I need to re-charge myself to the fullest...

I need energy...
I'm tired...

2 comments:

Jamie Chip said...

haha...then enjoy ur holiday lol....

小周...(^o^)... said...

先旅行然后找part-time,旅行的时候尽情玩,之后就赚一些钱,同时也可以拿一点社会经验。
以上只是我的想法而已。最重要看你自己的心是要什么就做什么,既然现在有机会让你选。
好好享受你的假期哦~~~