Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Please....

Sitting on the chair,that i had left for 3 weeks...
Finally,i'm back to my hostel,which means that i'm no longer in the holidays ...
I'm tired,both physically and mentally...
Once i got back to my hostel,my feeling was just down...but once i opened the door,it was worsen!!
I had no idea on what happened to my apartment!!!
Rubbish were everywhere,then my bed was gone,and the table was so dirty!
Was it the place that i stayed for the past 6 months,or it was the dog's house?! I was wondering...
I was forced to do the cleaning works..
Those people were so ungrateful!Although you all are just staying temporarily,but can you all make it clean?At least, throw the rubbish into the dustbin!!!
I was frustrated when i saw it!!
Haiz..I was feeling not good!!!

No comments: