Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*本日好推介*7

Somewhere Over The Rainbow-Connie Talbot

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=hkcE6Vy-e6c&feature=related

Honestly,I do not know much english songs since I seldom listen to it and I'm not good in english as well! But still,in this age of globalisation,it has become a MUST for me to master this "unique language" and those english songs ,I believe,they've become my teachers!

Well,I must say that there's not even hundred of english songs that stick in my mind ,like the lyrics and titles,and also the singers,but the song that i've uploaded,Somewhere Over The Rainbow is in my Top Ten!

I've never listen to the original version of the song,and thus i do not know who is the original singer!Please,forgive me!

Although it's a classical song, i just fall in love with its simple yet beautiful melody,and also the meaningful lyrics that i couldn't forget,at least,for this moment!At first i was listening to Katharine Mcphee's version since she was the one who introduced this song to me during the famous competition! She sang the song in her own way but still ,she managed to tell others the story behind the song!

But,of late,i found another version of the song,and surprisingly,the singer is just a seven-year-old little girl!She is Connie Talbot!The way she presented the song,i could only use one word to say,is FANTANSTIC!It's not an easy job for a little child to sing this song in front of so many people and yet,she did it very well!I feel very touched when i listened to it!Every word that she sang out is full with sincerity!Let's give a big clap to her,Connie Talbot!

Somewhere over the rainbow,way up high......

That's the place i wishes to go.......

No comments: