Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Years...

Today is already the second day of our chinese new year...
Since months ago,i was already waiting for it,as in i will be having my one week holiday and thus i can run away from the hostel!I was waiting for it..
But then,since the day i came back to my hometown,i just found that....It's not the feeling that i want...
I wanted and i hoped to relax myself,without using my mind for this whole week holiday..But sometimes things just happened unpredictably...
Perhaps i was really too busy and tired for the past few weeks and finally,i was fall into a sick,and it became even worse when i'm back to my home...
I started to think on it....
Is it the things that i hope to get? !
I mean...
I aready started to feel afraid on it...
As others said,he or she will be in a state of depression or started to become moody once they are having such a bad feelings...
I know,perhaps it's due to my sickness mind...
Whatever it is...
I just hope to get back myself...
Now,everyday is just the same for me...
No matter where i am,i will still be the same...
When?! Where?!
I don't know....

*But i'm wishing everyone will have an enjoyable chinese new year!!Don't act like me!Hehe....

2 comments:

棒棒 said...

happy chinese new year!!!
don't stay at home
even u r sick
go out then hav fun
even u don't feel like doing it
coz u will start to feel the atmosphere of cny when u start to hav fun.
At least u can be better than me
since i'm here
then somemore i hav exam next week
everyone studying and make me wan to study too
haiz
y everyone is so hardworking
it's cny go hav some fun!!!

wakaka

John said...

For the very first time i fall into a sick during chinese new year...
Lolz..i'm studying too..coz my exam is coming very soon and yet,i didn't really prepared for the past few weeks,since i was busy in activities..
Then good luck to u!!