Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reality...

"Goodbye,holidays...."
That's what inside my mind at this moment!
Finally i'm back to my hostel,which means that my one-week holidays has come to the end!
Chinese New Year used to be one of my favorite festivals,since i could eat a lot of delicious food,buy new cloths and of cause meet up with my dearly relatives and friends!
Unfortunately,this year,i was fall into a sick since the day i arrived at my home!
Because of the serious-flu and also the tooth-gum pain, i coudn't eat much of things during this chinese new year and of cause it made me not in a mood to go anywhere!
Perhaps,due to the "sickness mind", i started to think a lot of things..somethings that can made me down or stressed up myself in the end! I knew i shouldn't be like that but things were just happened!Within this few days,i became a moody person,just locked myself inside the room,and holding those disgusting notes books...I wonder,could i remember all the things that i have read through?!I could..
This year,i didn't meet up with much of my friends,since most of them are quite busy and some of them just have only 2 days for this chinese new year!
Well,that's reality!
Reality is...something that we must accept it...

1 comment:

C said...

ya.. reality is reality.. *sigh*
I miss my holidays too... time flies. it has come to an end..and I gotta go bec to the reality tomorrow... :p