Friday, February 13, 2009

Hate

Still,things are happening...
Something that I wishes not to be happen,is just around the corner...
Next week,I think i will be like a "studying machine"....
Just try to imagine that,you have to take 6 papers in 4 days,and eac paper has at least 4 topics to study!
What makes the matter worse is that,i'm going to have 2 papers per day for 2 consecutive days!!
I really feel hatred with that kind of time-table...We are not machine,k?!
And it's a torture to know that others only need to take 3 0r 4 papers.....
Well,the disastrous week is coming...
Friends told me,just give up for the non-important papers..
But,for me,every paper is just the same and i will not let myself to give up anyone of them..Never!!Even though i might be very suffered,but i won't give up!!!

2 comments:

immas said...

u r rite!! never give up!!
ganbatte!! add oil my bro..

-hanz- said...

This is the part of life that we have to go through. Good luck yea!