Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waiting for it.........

Finally,i've finished another "headache" paper...
But for sure,i was damn excited,since it was my last 2nd paper!And,the most important thing is that i can go out and have fun,although i got still one more paper to go(a paper that does not need any revision)....
Once finished the paper,i was going out with my friends. While having fun and release those stresses,the another purpose is to have an early celebration for my friend!Then we were celebrating it at the restaurant where we had our lunch(so full,for almost one month i didn't eat such delicious food....)
After that,we went to sing k together..and the climax came..
Suddenly,they picked a birthday song and then the waiter came in with the birthday cake that i've chosen for the girls n put it in front of me...I was totally shocked,and for the next moment,i only knew that they were celebrating for me too..
So touched and expected..since my birthday is on december and by that time we are still in our semester break,so at first i was worried that i couldn't celebrate with that group of "crazy people" ..haha....
Anyway,another great memories for me...
I've been in a state of deep depression for one month...i really don't know what should i do...I was totally fed up with myself,and quite frustrated with myself too..
But finally,it comes to the end..Tomorrow,is my last day...
Just,waiting for it....

6 comments:

DannyT said...

Such a coincidence to bump up with you today~Hehe

Happy Birthday to you in advance.
Thanks for the wish as well.

John said...

Haha..yaya..very unexpected and surprise..
Well,it's my lucky day,i guess...

C said...

haha! Chris told me she bumped into u as well ysterday @ Sg Wang. Hahaha! U bumped into so many ppl in one day? LOl!!

Jamie Chip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Chip said...

haha...all the best for u...
anyway ganbateh and enjoy ur holiday lo...

John said...

haha..canny..yaya..i saw her at sungei wang..so unexpected and surprise...