Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stupid=ME

Finally,my sem break is officially started...
Just finished my last paper of first semester in university on this afternoon.I was supposed to be very excited and relaxed to do my last paper,but sometimes things were just happened out of your expectation!
I was so happy to pack up all my things on this morning,since i would only have my paper at noon. While i was packing up,i found that i lost my university's tie!!!Argh!!
Although it's not nice,with the dark blue color,but i think it's one of the memorable things for my university life and i wished to keep it forever!But now,i lost it!!
I just couldn't forgive myself for losing such an important thing! Moreover,i'm still need to wear it for some events during 2nd sem!Haiz...really...stupid!!!
I was so down and frustrated,till i couldn't focus myself on the last paper!I was just not in a mood to do the paper!Anyway,it's only a comprehension paper and overall i think i still able to answer the questions!But i was so....isshh!!!!
Today is my last day for my first semester in university,i thought i will be very excited or happy;
The feeling was just gone...
Ishh.................

3 comments:

C said...

don worry, John.. U will be able to find it when u are not finding it. Got me? Hhaah! Things wil just come out when u r not looking for it! U gotta agree with me man! :P

John said...

But the thing is that,i've cleared my room n there's ntg left..
Well,i'm okay..jus a bit frustrated wif myself..
A memorable thing..

C said...

same as the time I lost my TOPSHOP voucher lor..... frustrated too.LOL! I understand how u feel!