Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wish me luck!!!

Next week,i'll be having my first paper for the final exam...
Just a few more days to go..
I should not be so panic and stress up myself,since i've done my revision for the papers,99%,shoudn't i?
But now it is worst than ever!
Nervous?Scare?Panic?Stress?
These are the feelings that i've faced lately...
The main reason is that,this semester is very tough,as i need to take 7 papers and each paper has its own difficulties,problems,and of cause the "thick" notes and books...
Since the first day of this semester,i already told myself that i need to do revision everyday and not to take part in so many activities,and i think i did it for the whole semester!
Now i've almost come to the end of semester and it's time to evaluate myself,on what i've been doing within that 14 weeks.
I should be glad that my midsem result is not bad,only one of the papers i was not satisfied on..Now,the final is just around the corner..
I just read through all the notes and books,that i've touched them for at least 1 time..
So,why would i feel panic and stress?!
Well,perhaps i give myself too much of pressure and too much of expectation on the results,as what my friends said..
But i haven't get the way....the way back to the real of myself...

Just wish me luck...7 papers..

5 comments:

KC said...

good luck,good luck ar luck ar luck ar....
Good luck to you all.

immas said...

Wish you luck ^^
Ganbatte!!

tatistat said...

hhahha.. gambateh oh... this sem i also take 7 paper for final oh.. hehhe..

presure is good but dun give too much oh.. if not will become not leng cai de oh. haha...

good luck + all the best...

dt said...

FASTER FAIL...
juz kidding...

DannyT said...

Oh my god!! I can't believe my eyes when i look at it! That comment linked to my profile! But i swear i am not the one who posted it!