Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's start to fight!

Suddenly,i realise that i missed a lot of things for the past 14 weeks...
Yes, i spent most of my time on study....
Before lectures,during lectures,after lectures,even weekend also the book or notes were in my hands...
I knew it's good so that i won't end up with stressed-up or panic feeling during study week and exam period...
But at the same time,i found that...
I lost a lot of memories..
Memories that coudn't be replaced by the excitement of getting a good result...
Like playing around the hostel with friends,chatting with them..
Or going out for a shopping...
I couldn't get this type of happiness and enjoyment from the books...
I seems to be isolated by other's world,or i should say..
I'm isolating myself from their "noisy" world...
I just feel tired...This is not the real of myself...
It has become a habit for me,to be so serious in everything...
I need to make some changes...
In an urgent need..

For the coming finals,i won't be panic...
It's better to be relaxed a bit so that the mind can function efficiently...
Yes,i must tell myself,
"Come on papers,I'm well prepared for killing you..."

2 comments:

immas said...

yes, but killing them tenderly yea ^^

ganbatte!!

Anonymous said...

add oil o...