Saturday, March 14, 2009

How are you?

Suddenly, i feel like wanna talk to someone...
Someone that is now in heaven,enjoying his happier life there....
Quite a long time i didn't talk to him....
I wanna tell him...

"Don't worry,I am strong enough to handle and overcome everything...
Since the day you left me,i've learnt to be independent...
You told me, as a guy,we should stay stronger no matter how worst is it...
I'm not the child that you saw last time anymore...
I'm very good here...
Able to do things effectively...
I have a lot of friends..."

But how are you lately?
Sorry for couldn't talk to you for such a long time....
I know i'm not a good son...
Sorry....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure he's listening to you..
from the heart in heaven..
not the words in earth..

no matter what happened..
mi and me will always be with you..

棒棒 said...

ya u still hav a lot of friends who will be willing to support u from behind
to face watever obstacle u r facing
lo
^^

-hanz- said...

He listens, he sees, and he feels you.

Trust me =)

-hanz- said...

He listens, he sees, and he feels you.

Trust me =)