Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy life....

I thought i can rest for this few weeks and fully-concentrated on my revision,as my mid-year exam is just around the corner;Somehow,things are just happen out of my expectation!
Looking at my time-table,the only word that i could use is"PACKED"!
Both academic and co-curricular activities are coming one by one,which is quite a challenge to my body!
Anywhere,i still hope that i can manage it very well,using my time wisely to do everything that i like,like Pesta Tanglung....
Haha,by the way,i think Mooncake Festival of 2008 would be my most unforgettable festival,as i would be damn busy in different pesta tanglung!
Believe it or not,i need to attend and involve in 4 pesta tanglung!
Anyway,i still think that it's a good experience for me to learn things,and also a sweet memory in my university life!
But i think i must eat a lot of vitamin,as now i realise that my memory power is in the worst state!OMG!!
Any suggestions?

No comments: