Friday, July 25, 2008

Life...

Tired...
Tired...
Tired...
This is the only word that i could use to express my life in university!Now i've only realise that university's life is totally different with our good old days!
My daily time-table is fully-packed,starting from morning to night,especially these few days. I couldn't find enough time to do revision,which i don't really like about it.
However,i'm still enjoying this busy life,as i'm doing the things that i'm interested in and i had never get the chance to do it during my secondary school's life!Like i'm joining koir of my own kolej,different clubs and societies,also the public performance.
Although i'm very tired,as i could only sleep on midnight,abt 12 or 1am,and i need to wake up at 7am,i'm still enjoying it!
Well,i'm getting closer with my coursemates and also "apartmentmates" now!Then about my study,well,i still need some time to get myself back into the "real" and adapt myself well to the university's life!
So,good luck to me!!

No comments: